Agnostic.com

10 6

LINK Christians Held a Huge COVID-Denying Event to Whine About Being “Non-Essential” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In case you missed it last night, and I’m sure you did, there was a two-hour, indoor, mask-free, social-distancing-be-damned Christian worship service at Calvary Chapel in Chino Hills, California. The goal was to feed everyone’s Persecution Complex and urge Christians across the country to pretend like there’s no pandemic and start meeting in person once again.

snytiger6 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Churches are a lot less essential than, for instance, liquor stores. Even gun stores might be essential in remote areas for hunting and so on.

But what does a church do that you can't do over the phone?

Under any other circumstances I would say let them kill themselves who gives a rats ass.

But they are going to infect others, unfortunately.

This is a good thing.

They must be desperate for Darwin Awards.

They should get brains installed in their heads. (if that’s even possible).

Ah yes, Ye Olde Persecution Complex. It's a shame that the all-powerful won't strike everyone else down . A real crying shame. Boo Hoo 😭

twill Level 7 Oct 19, 2020

More faithfools doing stupid shit.

You can educate the ignorant......

You can medicate the psychotic.......

But there’s no fixing stupid.

@SeaRay215ex
You can lead a theist to reason, but you can't make him/her think.

With people like that, makes me wish I left religion 12.75 years ago, instead of 2.75 years.

But you did and that’s what matters!!

#TrumpThinningTheHerd

I've unfortunately been in their church before, it was during the Obama administration and all they could do was bitch about how he was the Antichrist.
These people are pathetic losers that would happily kill all of us in an act of mercy so we can all go to their cosmic Disneyland.

My evangelical minister brother-in-law (my sister won't allow us to talk ANY religion) said to me once, when my sister wasn'tnearby, "I don't think Obama is the antichrist, but I think he will usher him in." I so want to ask him about the trumpsterfire.

@Beowulfsfriend You can watch this and pretend this was the conversation you had.

@Beowulfsfriend Well, if Obama was supposed to usher in the the antichrist, then Trump seems to be the most likely candidate.

Let nature take its course.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.