Agnostic.com

7 7

10/19/2020 Reality just gets weirder and weirder. TRUMP’S LATEST ATTACK ON BIDEN … BIDEN CAN’T BE TRUSTED, HE’LL LISTEN TO SCIENTISTS!: [united-cats.com]

Druvius 8 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump's crap is outright absurd!

Covid will be far less of an issue on November 4th.

It's the 3rd or 4th worst mass death event in US history, with no end in sight. Until it is brought under control, there really are no other issues. The election isn't going to change that.

@Druvius It will change how the media covers it. They'll likely stop counting heart attacks, motorcycle crashes, and flu deaths as Covid deaths too. I'd anticipate a huge drop in covid deaths beginning Nov. 4th.
It's the flu with media buzz.

@CourtJester So in other words, you are one of the people still in denial about reality. Covid deaths are around 300,000 now, one of the worst mass death events in US history. And a huge number of those deaths are because so many Americans bought into Trump and Rush's denial of reality, sad.

@Druvius I'm a doctor, so I tend to look at the data. Hospitals make a lot more money if they pencil in a cause of death as "Covid". The average age of death from covid is no higher than the average age of death as an American citizen. Given the total cases we have had, you have about an equal chance of dying from the flu.
Trust me; you'll be okay.

Scientist are evil, their teachings contradict the Word of God!
LOL
If you're at home with people too ignorant to deal with facts, you might want to find a new crowd.
Back in the 50's stupid was cool, which was stupid.
That's what I hold against the Fonz.

I fear that Trump will get re-elected. Say goodbye to Healthcare, Social Security, Medicare, a free press, marriage equality, reproductive freedom and freedom of speech.

The strangest summer, the strangest fall, and now with a big finish,,,,,,,,,Christmas!! I can't wait to see what he says about Christmas. Which we should rename "Frostmas" just to piss him off.

Some respect for our ''president",,,,,,,,HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sounds like a compliment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545067
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.