Agnostic.com

9 5

Rush Limbaugh Says His Lung Cancer Is Terminal, Going In 'Wrong Direction'

[npr.org]

xenoview 8 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It"s time for his hate to end.

Hopes and prayers for Rush. I hope he doesn't have a prayer.

No Rush, it's going in the right direction, 30 years late but the right direction all the same.

No wonder he lost 800 pounds. Cancer becomes him. I donate mightily to the fake radio station "NPR". It is public. Not private.

I wish I felt bad about the way I feel.

Even when facing eminent death, he continues spewing lies and hate. I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for such a hateful man.

I suspect that, once he dies....HE will ''go in the wrong direction." (Some people make me genuinely wish for an afterlife!)

Compost IS after life. =0}

@Mooolah Nothing whatsoever beneficial or nurturing about that man....OR his ashes! 🙂

I wish I could feel empathy for this man, but I can't. I am not that good of a person. He has caused irreparable damage to this country all for the money, not even for what he really believes, if in fact he believes in anything.

Bummer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.