Agnostic.com

4 0

The Police Can Probably Break Into Your Phone

At least 2,000 law enforcement agencies have tools to get into encrypted smartphones, according to new research, and they are using them far more than previously known.

[nytimes.com]

[universalpersonality.com]

FearlessFly 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And the constitution burns a little more. They going to put cameras in your bedroom too? Oh,.... I guess they kinda do.

[What Does the Fourth Amendment Mean?][uscourts.gov]

"cameras in your bedroom" -- on your smartphone ?
"constitution burns a little more" -- huh ?

. . . your link has a 'faulty' trailing " )"

[uscourts.gov]

@FearlessFly As in: The constitution becomes less and less relevant to the functioning of the US government.
There are ways to hack into people's webcam, private photos.... it is ok for the state to do that when it would be illegal for me to do so? I hope not.

Link doesn't work for you?

@BrianFey . . . your link has a trailing parenthesis -- broke.

Then why was the FBI loosing their shit when Apple refused to unlock the telephone of the San Bernardino terrorist a couple of years ago.
Make law enforcement work for it.
It’s ok if they get in when they have reason to work that hard, but gives them a barrier to abusing the capability.
It’s a difficulty check against tyranny.
Just know there’s reasons Trump keeps hosting his shit show, it’s so his cabinet can tear America apart for profit and Christianity. It’s a lethal mix of poison designed to kill the American dream of a free and wealthy society. It is their objective to keep as many uneducated and poor as possible because it’s all or nothing for them.
There are enough of us that working together we can overcome most of these problems, but our first priority has to be to remove the cancer that’s killing us.
November 3rd.

Since i haven't bothered with any encryption, they can feel free to check me out anytime....i do not give a rat's behind!

This is why, every time I see a cop, I hit the self destruct feature on my phone. Then I get get a new one later.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545588
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.