Agnostic.com

15 40

The Best Response I can think of to "Jesus Matters."

UrsiMajor 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought this was a yard sign for a mexican american politician named Jesus Matters.

Or is it the yard guy?

All gods matter equally, meaning not at all in reality.

I like that. I passed a Trump flag and sign site today that had a sign "all lives matter." I didn't do it but I wanted to stop and state that all lives do not matter to Trump. If you think otherwise you are not listening.

There is a huge Trump sign surrounded by a chain link fence, on my way to the post office. I noticed one day, someone had affixed a brown skinned doll inside the chain link fence. By the time I got my mail and passed it on the way home, it had been removed. I had wished I had taken a photo of it, as it was poignant.

Such competition.

Yes, ask him how much coffee he picked and roasted today so he could feed his family!!!

Well if you were the one to erect the sign I appreciate your creativity, don't necessarily agree with it but I did look up the word matters on a power thesaurus the first word that came up was issues so, Jesus / issues. Makes perfect sense to me. 🤭

I didn't realize his last name was "Matters."

Asuntos?

Jesus saves doesn't matter.

You read my mind.
It was exactly what I was going to say.
😂🤣😂🤣

@Wildgreens I have psychopathic powers 👿

None of them matter... or are matter, anti-matter.... don't matter

Reminds me of a sign on a local church when I was a boy

JESUS SAVES

Some one wrote underneath

But Keegan put in in on the rebound!

UK football fans will get it.

Jesus Saves
At Chase Bank

Proper footie. Now who remembers that old no.7?

When I was young we used to see places where people had painted "Jesus Saves" on rocks along the highway. We always looked for the one that said "Jesus Saves Green Stamps".

It's like seeing "Jesus is the Answer!" and writing "To what, "Who is your favorite fairy tale character?"

How is it better? Don't we believe in "No Gods Matter"?
Better would be "Shit Matters" or something like that.

Think of it like Thor. We love Thor. Especially the hot actor who plays him. But I digress. We love Star Wars even though it isn't real...How empty would life be without "Clash of the Titans?"

@UrsiMajor or without mythology? I love mythology, grew up on it. All those gods matter. 😍

@UrsiMajor
I thought the sign guy was serious when he put it on the street, but we are talking fantasy

@UrsiMajor Are we talking football here?

@GeorgeRocheleau I wish there was a football team made of hot gods...

First you have to prove jesus is real.

First you have to prove that ANY god is real!

When both lack evidence, who is to say who goes first?

Prove Jesus is not real?

@St-Sinner
The burden of proof lies with the on making the claim that jesus is real.

Isn't jesus nothing but a Conduit? a Proxy?

@Fmdg Thanks.... Welcome Newbie... Don't forget to come back.

He matters to the brainwashed and braindead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.