Agnostic.com

10 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yet, the USA has added yet another catholic to its highest court area.

(Aside from rape and unforeseen medical issues) Have they ever considered taking personal responsibility in what happens between their legs?

Maybe you should try being first. If men didn't, women wouldn't have to consider this. Seriously f off

Wow! Here's a quick biology lesson for you. An egg needs sperm to activate. You are the sperm keeper. YOU start a pregnancy. YOU. So maybe you should wrap your dick...or just say no. Oh yeah, and shut the hell up.

@Freespirit64 Correct. You’re the gate keeper. It’s called personal responsibility.

@CourtJester correct=you are the cause of pregnancy. Wrap your dick or keep it out of women. It's called personal responsibility.

@Freespirit64 you'd have to let me in. The responsibility starts with the female.

I'd say that going on a general strike is taking responsibility.

@CourtJester What load of shit. Birth control is the responsibility of BOTH.

@CourtJester You are the gatekeeper of your own dick...keep it in your pants if you don't want the woman to get pregnant and possibly have an abortion.

@Joanne I'm sure he's one of many assholes that raw dog's his way through life, yet always blames it on the female. What an asshat.

@Joanne hahaha

so you get to be a swingin dick while women have to be super responsible for you and for them
women have to whipe your ass too???? oops I spelled that wrong my bad

@whiskywoman Do you have any control of the dicks that go in you? Even Amsterdam hookers require a condom. It’s not an option. It’s freaken crazy insane. It’s almost like they have personal accountability or something.

@CourtJester still a shared responsibility there dick

@whiskywoman I’d agree with that

You little beauties, Strike and make it count big time.
Ladies and Women of the World, you HAVE the most powerful weapon of ALL between your legs, USE it to YOUR advantage.
Make your strike the biggest of ALL time, initiate a NO SEX rule, i.e. NO marital/extra marital sex for ALL men, husbands and the like, cook meals ONLY for yourselves and your children, do laundry ONLY for yourselves and your children, BOYCOTT the Churches and Government Buildings, etc, etc, until they fall to their knees and give YOU and YOU alone the Rights to your OWN bodies.
Women YOU have the power, YOU have ALWAYS had the power, NOW take it back where it truly belongs.

in a basic way you are so right ...

@whiskywoman It would work.
There was a case back in the mid 70's in a Gold mining town in W.A. Australia when the 'Ladies of the Night" went on a full on strike due to their 'employers' NOT having sufficient security and safety for their workers.
Within a few days the married and single women of the town joined in with a kind of solidarity and brought in the 'No Sex Rule' on a total town-wide basis.
There were, and still are, hundreds, if not thousands of men working in the mines there, and the 'repercussions' tremendous to say the least.
Houses of 'Adult Entertainment' were literally 'Closed for Business,' the Street Walkers were also on strike, single men and married men alike were 'suffering' Forced Abstinence for well over a month, the numerous hotels were literally barring patrons by the dozens mainly because the male patrons were somewhat in a frustrated state and drinking to relieve their frustrations and getting into huge brawls, etc.
Finally an 'agreement' was reached between parties and things improved immensely for the 'Ladies of the Night.'
So, to my mind, the "Power of the Pussy" (so to speak and apologies for the crudity as well) IS truly a Power to behold.

Anyone ever think that because Trump is getting away with crap here in America that others in the world want to take up these issues again with thoughts that they might win this time. It's a real setback for women's health. Then I surmise that the political view worldwide is that another human being coming into the world will add to the wealth of the rich and mighty. It certainly has very little to do with religion.

Poland is such a catholic country that during the Cold War, they were the only Warsaw Pact country to have clergy (priests) in their military.

Can you ask them to save any protest signs and supplies? The women here will need them very soon.

@floWteiuQ A lot of states have legislation on the books that will immediately make abortion illegal if Roe is overturned.

The country's priests have requested that the military be stationed to protect the churches.

Aw, poor little priesties, suffering from Scud marks on their cassocks are they, so sad, too bad, I'm glad.

@floWteiuQ How about burning ‘em down!!

@floWteiuQ I don't know about the 'meat0hooks' idea, might have connotations of intended violence there. Rather better would be, imo, carrying bags filled with dirty, soiled nappies and sour milk puke saturated baby bibs, etc,.
Pile them up in front of Churches and Govt. Buildings, that should get the message across.

"You don't know me!"
Should be replaced by "You don't own me!"
The same will happen here if Christian dominionists have their way, and they're the driving force for ALL Right Wing Terrorism.
There is no Left Wing Terrorism!

amen ...what the right to lifers forget is all the women dying from illegal abortions their efforts are not gonna stop abortions

And, in the US the abortion rate drops during Democratic Presidents because access to birth control is easier.

@Beowulfsfriend we are so backwards in so many areas abortion and drugs for just two when drugs are legal there are fewer addicts and fewer deaths and less crime .....and ppl don't understand most of it is very racist

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.