Agnostic.com

9 6

Well time to shut down at my office and go stock up on cans of soup and tuna fish to be prepared for election day.
How are you preparing for election day?

Willow_Wisp 8 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have had a huge supply of brown rice, lentils, peanut butter & etc since March, also have around 8,000 gallons of water in the above-ground pool & tshirts to strain it, bleach to make it potable.

Soup and tuna? Try sangria and tequila.

Am working polls for democrats

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 30, 2020

Don't forget the semiautomatic pistol and rifle and several thousand rounds of ammo for when you're overrun by the rednecks, that's if there are any left in the gun shops. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't, I buy all my firearms from Walmart and they pulled them all down.
You know you can't "use" the same one twice right?

@Willow_Wisp sure, but I just replace the barrel. Two minutes work on the pistol and loads cheaper 🤣

44 mag and shotgun

@StarvingArtist OMG, they did the right think for five minutes. I have no use for guns, and I don't need any. My seemingly pro gun comments were for WTF effect. I'm into pretend drama sometimes.

Still if there were a run on cans of soup and tuna it'll scare hell out of Trump, he seems to think protesters are into canned food fights.. he's so fucking weird.

@StarvingArtist The joke is based in this weird outburst.

Damn! I forgot to get bread and vodka!

I am in the forest off the grid in Mexico.
I have enough food to last 6 months, and rain capture to re-fill from rain and last indefinitely. The gardens or filling up with veggies.
All I can do hope that regardless of the election results, people stay mellow. Best to leave the guns at home. Best to see the corruption in the systems and try to get back to having a legal government.

He said in an online forum...

@JeffMurray Yea, I've been off the grid before, people thought I'd been abducted or something, I was just homeless at the time, but yea no digital footprint for about five years.

@JeffMurray [quora.com]

@BrianFey My mistake. I read that more as the 'untraceable' meaning. That looks cool, is that like a vacation spot you run?

@JeffMurray Right. Some people do use the term that way, but the usual simple meaning is off the electrical grid. Which isn't necessarily necessarily real "off all the grids" or sustainable, and almost no one is or would want to be self-sufficient. Definitions overlap.
This is what I do for off-grid, or off-most-grids:

It is more of a social and biological laboratory than a vacation spot.
[quora.com]

Worrying. I have 2016 PTDS.

Keeping myself busy. It's all speculation.

Canisters of cooking fuel. Jugs of water. Canned meats & vegetables, cooking oil, pasta, spices. I'll top off my gas tank so I can keep my electronics charged up.

Drinking either Manhattan's or Old Fashion's..cause it winter..and here's a pic to prove it. It was supposed to be a dusting, 3.5 inches later..ugh!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.