Agnostic.com

53 2

What are your thoughts on online dating?

Has online dating made finding a potential mate easier or harder? Do people actually make real connections?

Tutankhamun 7 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think that most dating sites are either overpriced, and don't work; or they are full of scammers and bots, and are a waste of time. The one boyfriend I have had so far I met irl, after having given up on dating sites.

Scammers, yes. Ran into way more of those than I thought I would.

I am now married as a result from online dating.

Facetime and video chats. She was a client that I consulted about strange happenings in her household. We just clicked.

Well, I haven’t been successful as far as a life partner but have met some great people. What’s the alternative? Bars? Arranged marriages? I am grateful for online dating.

@GizmoAmbivert
I met them in person after meeting them on line. It started by messaging and then phone calls and then meeting in person. Many have been great people but just not a 'match' in terms of a forever relationship.

@GizmoAmbivert
I see if we have commonality. I listen to how he speaks. Is he respectful? Do we share core values? It’s a gut thing. Upon meeting, watch how he treats the wait staff. That’s very telling. You sound like you don’t trust your self?

Arranged marriages actually sounds pretty good at the moment LOL.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.