Agnostic.com

1 0

Invented Electoral College
[theconversation.com]college-147083

dave1459 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How ironic it was invented in Philadelphia.

At least they gave us the steak & cheese sub, that's worth a lot.

@Paul4747 Philadelphia gave Biden the winning vote count for the electoral college, that was the irony. We call them hoagies not subs.lol. Cheesesteak. Steak& Cheese is Boston and they're not the same. BTW thanks Michigan as well. I think you're famous for Coneys 🌭 chili dogs.

@barjoe That's Coney Island in Brooklyn 😉

Michigan is well known for our.... what the hell are we well known for, again?

Oh yeah. Mackinaw Island fudge. And Domino's pizza. (Not together, though. Eurgh.)

I guess, looking it up, we do seem to be known for coney dogs too, which is strange to me, since we didn't invent them. Must be a lot of people eat them here.

@Paul4747 Coneys were sold in Detroit. I got one it was a chill dog. That's what they called them.. You've have better pizza than Dominos. Square deep dish. It was good. .

@barjoe
godless4life
Level 4
The best pizza in the USA? You'll find it in New Haven, CT (another plus - it's a blue state).

@godless4life Frank Pepe, New Haven. I've been there. It's good. I live in Philadelphia. There's a couple places better IMO. New Jersey as well. There's a place down the block from me that got James Beard best in USA. It wasn't even the best in my city, at least I don't thing so. PA turned blue this year. NJ, NY solid blue. Red States pretty much have shitty pizza. [twitter.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.