Agnostic.com

13 12

This actually JUST happened to me. Even Words With Friends knows religion is bullshit!

TheoryNumber3 8 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I know. It's misspelled... but point made 🙂

Religion may be bullshit, but Merriam-Webster's is not. 😉

ooopsy ...

You can't spell.

Neither can my anagram program that showed it as a legitimate word 🙂

IDK coz I don't play games.

Obviously focused on her diet.

You got me on that one! LOL

deity is a noun, spelled correctly it would have played. Never make a play worth less than 20 points unless you are completely stuck and if you have to then don't open up the whole left side for your opponent.

Words in the English language can be constructed, it is part of a living language. The construction of words can come from knowing prefixes, root words and suffixes and combining them in a way that allows for communication of the information.

Diety can mean characterized by or inclined to be a particular selection of food.

I am a deity and the diety I may eat at times isn't my favorite choice of foods I would want to eat.

Diet [noun] means a particular selection of food, especially as designed or prescribed to improve a person's physical condition or to prevent or treat a disease:

Y at the end of a word means:
a native English suffix of adjectives meaning “characterized by or inclined to” the substance or action of the word or stem to which the suffix is attached: juicy; grouchy; rumbly; dreamy. Sometimes used to mean “allowing, fostering, or bringing about” the specified action: sippy.

Word Level 8 Nov 11, 2020

Yep, I'll agree with that. When I've gained a few pounds over the weekend, I know I'm going to have a "diety" week, in order to fit back into my jeans for the next weekend.

Ummmm,it's spelled "deity"....

Well, that's a grammar error. I would use that word in the game.

That's as funny as when religionists argue that "athiests" are stupid, haha! I'm hoping it was your opponent who misspelled the word! Either way, we know what you mean. 😉

I like to think of myself as the athiest atheist and that I just couldn't be any athier.

Spelling error, as noted below. It is a word, deity.

It's misspelled. Deity not Diety. Still bullcrap.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551786
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.