Agnostic.com

15 8

LINK Deluded Writer Asks: Will Conservative Christians Now Be “Removed from Society”? | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Even by Charisma‘s usual (low) standards, this article from Michael Brown, who’s worried about Christians being edged out of society now that a Democrat is president again, is especially ridiculous.

snytiger6 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are so full of bullshit with their heads up their asses. I wish we DID live in an anti religious culture.

The problem with such writers is that their non-existent brains were given to them by their non-existent god.

Not necessarily a delusion since elected officials like AOC and writers like Jennifer Rubin are asking people to make lists of Trump supporters.

I wish...

It would make me fall to my knees in praise & worship....

It seems logical to Evangelicals at this time that they might be edged out of society because they wrongly think that their leader, Marmalaide the Bragnificent, is a Christian. He is not, and nobody's minds can go back 4 years to see that he never has been. In fact, Donald Trump has said that he has never done anything to ask forgiveness for. Ditto! That makes him the Chosen One.

Their victim complex is unbelievable.

They only hope that this would happen, so they could have something more to bitch about. To bad we heathens just don't give a crap about them. LOL

I block them, even family members.
If they ever want to talk fine, but I'm not going to entertain fucking conspiracy theories, I just refuse the conversation outright. Much the same as how I have no truck with flat Earthers, or the clan.

Oh I hope so.

Go lions!

@GeorgeRocheleau And don't forget the sharks need a decent feed as well.

@Triphid So many Christians, so few lions.

@GeorgeRocheleau There's plenty of sharks more than willing to fill the void (lack) of lions.

@Triphid We can start calling them "Chum"?

Since their religion is based on a martyr I guess they feel it is their duty to all claim some sort of persecution and martyrdom.

He has no concept of what persecution is really like. And he won't experience it in America or Europe.
I suggest he leads a mission to Pakistan and doesn't cave in to threats while he is there.

Their martyr complex is showing, again.
Poor, persecuted widdle cwristians.
🙄

Hmm probably judging others by their own standards.

He asked himself, "What would we have done if Trump had won?" Then he assumed that his opposition would do the same thing.

@redbai scary thought isn’t it?

The need to feel persecuted is strong in these people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.