Agnostic.com

12 10

LINK Wichita mogul Koch says his partisanship has caused divides | The Kansas City Star

Sounds like he is trying to "get right with GAWD" before he is "called home to Jeebus." I wish there were a hell he could roast in.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I knew he refused to donate to tRump this time - that said, fuck him and his dead brother.

Ah, it seems my hypothesis of Kochism, as I call it, may be correct?
Nice to know that you guys and girls are also stuck with a Koch.
We have our own Koch here in Australia, one, imo, self-righteous, egotistical, arrogant, show-pony, Prima Donna, self-proclaimed Financial Guru named David Koch, perhaps they are both related.
Personally, I would NOT trust our David Koch as far as I could throw him.

Hmmmm....why do I doubt his sincerity🤔

Jane Mayer got it right, "Oops, says billionaire political donor Charles Koch in new book. He now regrets corrupting American democracy, along with the planet." I agree HippieChick, I wish there were a hell for him to roast in!!

Can’t wait til this losers gone.

Yet, he still supports many of the conservative bullshit....like ACB

Figures, selling a book.

For all the hell and havoc he and his brother created, he responds with "Boy, did we screw up! What a mess!" Fuck this guy. Hard. If he wants us to believe he's regretful, he can start shelling out some of those billions to help people that have been hurt by the conservative people and policies they've supported in the past. He's 85 and can't take it with him.

dkp93 Level 8 Nov 14, 2020

No shit !

You would have thought he would have figured this out sooner but money often blinds people. Good luck with trying to repair the damage. This is another example of why so many ultra-rich are rightly vilified. I would ask him how many people suffered and died because of his false backings??? would have thought he would have figured this out sooner. It's a little late. Talk about trying to close the barn doors after the herd has left!

I personally wish there was a special kind of hell he could roast in. Him and his dead brother are the ones that got this current side show on the road and we see what a disaster it has become. Even now this could fully explode and get many innocent people killed just because of ignorance. All of that is possible at this moment and it might carry on way past January 20th.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552745
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.