Agnostic.com

53 5

Is touch important?

How important is touch for you?

ladyinred1967 5 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes!! The down side of touch is alot of people think touch means sex. I have always been a touch kind of person but since I moved into this 55 and older low income apartment complex I DO NOT hug hardly at all. Christ I use to just talk to this one guy and next thing I know he's asking me if I want to be friend with benefits. Yikes. THEN because I am so tomboyish a few wondered which aisle I shopped in. I always wondered if I may be bi but explored it. Touch is very improtant and I just get frustrated so many want to equate it with sex. If I sound frustrated it's I am a bit touch starved, very different from sex starved.

Yes. I like hugs, a touch on the arm, a pat on the back. These are ways of communicating which words can't do by themselves.

Quite important. It can be healing, communicative, loving, and fun.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 11, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55360
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.