Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK A Christian Airline Aiming to Transport Missionaries Hopes to Launch by 2021 | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Two years after it was first announced, the Christian Post reports that a “non-profit aviation ministry” called Judah 1 is all set to launch the first (and only) Christian airline.

Because even in the air, they want to remain in a bubble…

snytiger6 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will it be a private jet used only by Christian missionaries? Maybe it will be too expensive a decision for the church's missioners. Of course, I don't know how well the financing of Christian organizations is developed. I remember that people always pay tithes to the church, which has a beneficial effect on the functioning of any Christian community. Maybe Christians should consider a plan for such an innovation. I think for a start they can rent lounges in private planes. To do this, they may need a private jet charter cost estimator to find out the exact cost of renting an entire lounge in a private jet.

I understand that there are few Boeing 737 MAX airliners going cheap

LOL, you've got to be kidding.
Brings back the old saying pilots during WWII had. i.e, " Made it home on a wing and a prayer."
Questions,
Are they going to have Jeebus Chrust as Pilot?
I hope not since he's been lost for 2,000+ years already.
Will Judas be co-pilot?
Well we ALL know how that little jaunt ended up, don't we.
Will they use the jingle of " Up, Up and Away when you fly the Judah way?"
Will their jet engines run on Aviation Spirit or just Holy Spirit?

Anyone else fancy adding a few more questions to the list?

How long is this going to last?

I suspect it will be bankrupt faster than a Trump project.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.