Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK America at risk: Trump behavior suggests mood and personality disorders

Trump is not just a childish man having a tantrum or a selfish man who can't accept defeat. His actions are dangerous to America's health and security.

Dr. Kenneth Paul Rosenberg and Norman OrnsteinOpinion contributors

One of us is a psychiatrist, the other a political scientist. We have watched the fiasco since the election with mounting trepidation, from two very different perspectives. But we have a common bond: For more than a decade, each of us has worked to advocate for people with serious mental illness to get treatment. We are coming together now to advocate for immediate intervention for our president.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He has the disorders before he took office and now they are more pronounced.

I agree with the author that this would be the perfect time for the 25th Amendment.

MizJ Level 8 Nov 22, 2020

Suggests LOL it screams. He makes a fruitcake look like an angel food cake!

It you add to those observations Trump's human psychological development, you get the full picture of a damaged and damaging excuse for a human being -- exactly what he is.

Greed. He's upped the amount of his 'defense fund' he can pocket to 75%. I'm just shocked his supporters are falling for it.

His niece confirmed trump's mental health issues but unless members of the republican senate are willing to step up to the plate we have just under 60 days of madness. Actually until the votes are certified in all 50 states for the person the majority of Americans voted for I can not rest easy.

Ya think?
News flash: Rain is wet.
If the Senate doesn’t help with an intervention before we have to drag his fat ass out of the Oval Office the Republican Party is dead.
If that happens after a long uncomfortable struggle the two remaining parties will be Democrats and Progressives with the Democrats as the new home of the never give up right wing nut cases.

I hope you're right. (About the switch from Rep. and Dem. to Dem. and Prog., I mean. The need to drag Trump's ass out of the Oval Office is a foregone conclusion.)

When you look at the Republican party of Abraham Lincoln or the Eisenhower Republican party today's republican party is sad, scary and just awful. Hopefully it has reached it low point but I am NOT holding my breath.

He's a punkass Facsist..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.