Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK With nearly all votes counted, the 2020 presidential election wasn't that close

This is good news!! There are fewer really lost and stupid Americans.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was still closer than I would have preferred. I still have family members that are spouting the same idiot theories that he pushes with NO evidence.

A bunch of them needed a wake up call to get a clue. Good news we freed a jack ass from the Oval Office.

Only in our screwed up system can a race thats 51% to 47%, with a margin of victory of more than 6 million votes be considered "close" for even a day.

Biden was up over 2 million votes by the end of election day, if I remember correctly.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 24, 2020

Yeah, that's been getting clearer by the day. Trump lost, and lost soundly, his fantasies to the contrary nontwithstanding. It feels good, don't it?

The people that support Trump aren't stupid, they're cruel and enjoy the emotional suffering of others to the point they'll do irrational and incompetent things.
Their weakness is easier to exploit once you understand their sadistic emotionalism.
I play them like a musical instrument at work, my boss is a Trump supporter.
I'm also the only employee to receive a pay raise in the last five years, and I still openly trash talk Trump all the time.
The first rule is, you won't quell their appetite for "liberal tears" by insulting their intelligence, emotions are obviously far more important to them then intelligence or even base line competence.

I agree. Herd-followers tend to be slow on the uptake. Thing is - they're armed to the teeth.

Fewer? 10 million more Americans voted for Trump, and they had the benefit of knowing how terrible he'd be as president.

Oh, you mean there's slightly less idiots than reasonable people? That doesn't bode well for America.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.