Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Preacher Sean Feucht to Hold Another COVID-Spreading Concert on New Year’s Eve | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Christian worship leader and MAGA cultist Sean Feucht, the Bethel Church-affiliated singer who has been hosting COVID super-spreader concerts around the country (disguised as spiritual revivals), is planning a massive event on New Year’s Eve.

snytiger6 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh yea let’s call it a big goofball!!

If that be what they so earnestly desire then I say bring on the Jonestown style Koolaid and hand out Free drinks for all EXCEPT the Children.

Even if still believed in the bunk, I still wouldn't go.

The ignorance of these people is simply amazing. Some claim the goal is to kill off all of us old people but that is not it. Greed and money mostly control the show. Look at the yearly fight to see who gets your $144 of Medicare money. Throw in a "we are indestructable" because of the invisible man and it helps to understand this guy.

I don't know how the name "Feucht" is supposed to be pronounced, but I know how I'm pronouncing it! 😛

A bit fluent in German here but I think it may be pronounced as 'Fuckted' or 'Foocked' perhaps.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.