Agnostic.com

9 13

LINK Downfall. Bunker Boy starts his run for the big house.

No grace, no dignity, no humility, no magnanimity, no class, no morals, no empathy, no soul.

He has no friends, not even a dog.

His wife can’t bear his touch, his daughter can’t avoid it.

Devoid of humour he doesn’t make jokes, he doesn’t laugh. Not ever. An occasional dismal rictus, a necrotic gash in his ochre-lacquered face-bladder signifies nothing more than his satisfaction in transacting another con.

He’s a loathsome coagulation of every human failing with no compensating virtues.

A craven coward.

A sociopath.

A serial rapist.

A racist.

A quisling.

An opportunistic grifter.

An inveterate cheat.

A deceitful toad.

A chronic liar.

A shameless braggart.

An ignoramus who lacks curiosity. He doesn’t read, he doesn’t care.

follow the link to read more....

HippieChick58 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes...Trump is detestable sub-human. But I can't understand why so many people voted for him. I can only assume they are rejects just like him.

Can't wait for that and his little kids too

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 28, 2020

I would not be surprised if he tried to burn the White House down.

At least a fire would deal with the roaches!

Time is going to sell out many times over

Glad I subscribe to Time Magazine. I will enjoy reading it.

My favorite parts:

A majority of Americans have said enough is enough. After 4 years of what-the-fu#k-has-he-done-now, 46,123 tweets and 20,000 documented lies while in office ... he’s been reduced to pathetic whimperings.

We cannot know what tipped the scales against Trump.

There is no excusing Trump, there is no sympathy that should be wasted on this pathetic parasite.

The end of America’s nightmare is near. However it plays out over the next two months, Trump is finished.

The irrelevant man.

A loser.

I enjoyed the read ,How can a president not have one good thing to be said about except the crimmals he has pardoned and even those are for his own selfish benefit

I did not know he was so accomplished on the accordion!

He's running From the big house!

This is why I have and will continue to eliminate people in my life who voted for him. This is about character and anyone supporting him can't possibly have any character or morals. I don't need people like that in my life.

So accurate!!!

yes do you have anything to add

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.