Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Arkansas Lawmakers File Bill to Ban Most Abortions and Imprison Abortion Doctors | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

With a conservative supermajority on the Supreme Court, you can expect red state lawmakers to file the most batshit crazy legislation they can conjure up, hoping it’ll lead to a lawsuit and an unfavorable ruling by a judge, so they can appeal it all the way up to Amy Coney Barrett and friends

snytiger6 9 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like a chess game. They are making their methodical moves and very soon there will be women dying from back alley abortions.

Another bunch of repubitards who love regulating women's bodies. They must be all religious nutcases.

Ergo, I propose a Bill and Law to imprison for the Terms of Their Natural Lives these so-called Lawmakers who ARE servants of the Wills of the Peoples.

Nobody gives a shit about women's healthcare and this is not a step forward at all. A man I went to school with is a devoted Trumper and he told me "nobody knows how many abortions some of these women have had." I agree. He doesn't know either and it is not public knowledge. Religion and politics should never be allowed.

Yes...this is what we can look forward too! But, to ‘imprison Doctors‘...this would be a bridge too far! I am certain that Barrett was crammed onto the court, to cast the vote against ‘Row v Wade’...I am not an expert, I can only hope ‘the law’ prevails! I feel sick just thinking of the long range ramifications of this ‘religious conservative court!’ This can’t possibly be ‘just’...something needs to change with this current court! American democracy deserves better!

Women will die in back street abortions

I dunno about the scotus. Most of the Trump appointees have ruled against the religious right multiple times.

As far as the story.... yup thats Arkansas for ya

Perhaps it might be a good idea to re-spell Arkansas as being Arkansarse just like Texarse.

@Triphid eh I don't mess with the names. I just give them more appropriate nicknames. Like Kentucky the armpit of the south

@redhog You mean Kensturkey as in the Turkey plucked and stuffed by Ken Ham don't you?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.