Agnostic.com

8 0

Favorite philosopher?

Mine is the German Nietzsche....

DarwinMyHero97 4 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cioran

Macchiavelli, de Sade 😉

Hegel, Sartre, Plato, to mention some.

Russell I suppose. I don't often give this a thought and I do not go back into men of antiquity.

Russel. Although I also have a Romantic fondness, not backed up with agreeing with him about much, for Aristotle.

Jean Paul Sartre. Followed by John Dewey, and Reinhold Niebuhr. Neibuhr was a theologian, but had much to say of great value

Me

Word Level 8 Dec 1, 2020

We know.

@word : Be proud

@Mcflewster I don't especially care for pride. Not saying I keep my emotions particularly exempt, it can happen. I don't particularly care for humble as it has roots in being humiliated. I don't particularly like humiliation or embarrassment. It can happen especially when pride gets out of check.

@Word The whole of humankind should be more proud. We are working against a set of people who more than being proud actually praise a non existent apparition. Trouble is, I do not like telling people what they should do, but I just hope you appreciate my point.

@Mcflewster if you only knew

@Mcflewster or should it say, If only you knew?

@Word Not worried because I think(NOT believe) that I have the best PROCESSES for knowing. Please prove me wrong!

@Mcflewster it's all been done before. I am not required to do anything

@Mcflewster

@Word Nice feeling!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.