Agnostic.com

12 12

LINK California Monolith Torn Down, Replaced with Cross by Racist Christians | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A handful of giant monoliths have been showing up in odd places recently, most famously in a Utah desert, where it was subsequently removed.

Another one recently appeared atop Pine Mountain in Atascadero, California...

...But a group of Christian men were so disturbing by the California monolith that they tore it down Wednesday night while chanting Christian Nationalist slogans. They replace the monolith with a Christian cross because of course they did.

snytiger6 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what a bunch of losers!

Now, if you were an ET, would you have any contact with these insane, primitive Earth Creatures?

When he started to go on about illegal aliens from out of space then I understood that someone should have called for some men in white coats to come and take them away.

Time for an "I love me" jacket.

It seems these days that we are all going backwards in time. This has the superstition of 100 years ago or more.

WTF, I.S.I.S. style Christianity or what?

Good point my friend!!

Really need a face palm emoji.

I will second that motion.

🤦♂️

Or a very explicit Puking ( Chundering in Aussie parlance) emoji.

Why not? Both put there by aliens! 🤣

Sadly the last line of that article says it all. 🤬

Fu€king Trumpers.

Follow along sheep.......The head of state is the voice of “God”.

I hope they rip that cross down soon.

Chop it up and use it for firewood.

The men, one of whom was wearing a “Make America Great Again” headband, called the monolith’s construction “gay”

I hope that cross disappears. I hope they disappear. Those fuckers probably put the "gay" monolith up on the first place.

Leave it to the magats to put up an ancient torture devise to worship.

@SeaRay215ex The cross already does sit beside the swastika.

@Canndue Just like all the others, this one in California was definitely put up by the same people who took it down This time purporting a Xtian caveat.

Oh, you seem lovely...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.