Agnostic.com

19 16

LINK Megachurch pastor dies of COVID-19 after church reopens - Los Angeles Times

An associate pastor for a megachurch in San Bernardino County died of COVID-19 about a month after the facility reopened indoor services.

snytiger6 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh no. Say it aint so. Or not.

I admit it, I feel a bit of shadenfreude whenever something like this happens. Especially when it happens to republicans and/or evangelicals.

At least I'm big enough to admit that I can be petty.

Good way to put it!!

Schadenfreude has become one of my favorite words in recent times.

Well, he should have prayed more.

The greater impact is in how many others he infected, as they imagined the magic sky daddy protecting them all.

Stupid is as stupid does!

Good

Well, God didn't protect his ass. I am glad that we use common sense. We'll be living a lot longer than those fuck wits.

Sadly and unfortunately, imo, 'common sense' ain't all that 'common' when it comes to dip-shit dick-wads like that.

Whoopsy Daisy!

More proof the Jesus story is a fable

Maybe he drank poison? No?

@DenoPenno Mark 16:17-18 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

17 These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
If Jesus were real, drinking poison wouldn't have killed him.

Tots and pears.

"And another one bites the dust, another one gone,another bites the dust.........." Queen.
Quite an apt song here I think.

Last words, "It's a hoax".

Or perhaps even, "My God WHY have you forsaken me?"

@Triphid Another hoax.

And his followers will say he is in a happier better place with his Lord. But in reality he's dead and some of them are going to be at some point in time soon. Oops 🙊

I reckon the World may just be a happier place now that he has finally fallen of the perch.

So its not Copeland, Robertson, Osteen . . . . very disappointed but one is better than none I guess

And if one of those bottles should happen to fall, 99 bottles of beer on the wall...

Sorry but statistic always say that shit like Copeland, etc, etc, never die, they just start smelling even worse and worse."

Thoughts and prayers - not really, why waste my time.

Never wish death on anyone, but sure care less when certain people don’t come down for breakfast anymore...

@Canndue I have no qualms whatsoever about doing so. After all it is going to happen someday.

@SeaRay215ex should have put “I” at the beginning of my post. Just making light of it.

Will his church learn from his death?

LOL Don’t overestimate these oh so smart and intelligent imbeciles!!

You’re kidding , right?

@Canndue I’m being sarcastic.

@SeaRay215ex I was referring to xenoview’s post. It’s all good 😉

@Canndue
No I wasn't kidding. If they didn't learn from his death, then there will be plenty of darwin awards for that church.

About the same chance of that happening as there is of the Pope de-converting.

@xenoview 😉I was being facetious...

I hope he didn't take anyone with him. If not. Goodbye 👋🏻👎🏻

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558119
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.