Agnostic.com

13 8

LINK Pastor Rick Joyner: When I Had COVID, I Sat Face-to-Face with God for 15 Days | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

About a month ago, we learned that right-wing pastor Rick Joyner, the head of MorningStar Ministries, had COVID.

That was especially ironic considering he had previously stated the U.S. would be relatively crisis-free during the global pandemic because we were one of the world’s superpowers… of prayer.

Joyner just sat for an interview with Sid Roth of It’s Supernatural! and claimed he had face-to-face conversations with God every day after getting the virus:

snytiger6 9 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The grifters always have a new story when conditions change.

So all you worshipsheep run out & get it so you can too!

Rick Joyner is not someone I would had expected to have seen comments about on this app. As I phased away from being Christian I had read several of Rick Joyner's prophetic books. His books had a strong connection to the supernatural experiences I had experienced to find out Jesus is lucipher the devil.

Word Level 8 Dec 6, 2020

Ummmmm, wait...what? And that's spelled LUCIFER

Interesting name for a christian church - I understood that a morningstar was a vicious weapon of war.

"Morning Star" was the very derisive name given by the Sioux Indians to Custer along with the the name of 'Yellow Hair."
To the Australian Aboriginals, the Morning Star is the one that " comes along to take young babies and children as they sleep", i.e. kill them .
So by calling Custer "Morning Star" it was also a reference to his completely unprovoked and cowardly attack on an Indian Village full of ONLY sleeping Old men, women and children where he LITERALLY SLAUGHTERED every single person.

I think he may be mistaken on those he was face to face with....probably couldn't see through all their ppe...christians have a way of giving credit to their invisible friend, for what real people have worked so hard to accomplish.

Isn't it strange the illusions that fevered minds can produce.

Oh, so that's what happened. God was busy with talking to him and had no time for all those poor other covid cases. I understand now.

It's all in his head. If he's hearing voices, he needs some meds for it.

Anyone can say anything and there are those who believe anything that anyone can say.

Face palm emoji please.

His mamma probably dropped him on his head when he was born. Either that or thought paint chips were actually white potato chips.

so apparently they don't read the Bible much either i guess lol

Delusions caused by illness can certainly be just as much fun as those created by LSD or other drugs!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558602
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.