Agnostic.com

2 10

LINK Harvard Law Professor Hits Donald Trump With The Cold Truth: ‘You Are A Loser’ | HuffPost

Harvard constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe on Tuesday condemned President Donald Trump’s futile bid to overturn the 2020 election result.

“Mr. Trump, you have lost,” Tribe said on CNN’s “Outfront” after the Supreme Court dismissed a Republican attempt to reverse Pennsylvania’s certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s win in the state.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We can and will say that again and again.

I wish someone spoke up when Trump scolded a reporter for talking to him in a manner that displeased him. After over a quarter million dead Americans I'd say agent orange hasn't earned the right to receive any respect at all from anyone. In fact I advocate throwing shit at him and openly questioning his sexual relationship with his mother. Screaming at him as one does when a rabid animal comes too close to your family just seems completely appropriate.
I hated Bush too, but even with that war criminal I'd refer to his stupid ass as "Mr. President" albeit begrudgingly, but this idiot clown Trump is fucking vermin.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.