Agnostic.com

7 15

TIME's 2020 Person of the Year: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

Bravo! An excellent choice.

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would love to have been a "fly on the wall" when Diaper Donny found out about this...😜

Wonderful choice!!

Trump is going to be sooooooo pissed.

That is what makes me happier than anything!!!! Best, absolutely best Christmas present in the past 3 years. Seriously, 4 years ago I got my first grandchild for Christmas, nothing will ever top that.

love it

They're Journalists. Good sources tell me they must have taken English classes? Writing, creative or otherwise? If they did then how come they don't know it becomes People Of The Year?

@rainmanjr

It's been called that for 82 years.

"The Guardians” were named Time magazine’s Person of the Year for 2018.

The collective of journalists, the most well known of which is the murdered Washington Post reporter Jamal Khashoggi, graced the covers of Time magazine after the publication’s editors decided they had come to represent 2018 more than any other individual or group for the sacrifices they made in the “war on truth”.

@LiterateHiker I have no real issue with recognising Jamal Khashoggi, Maria Ressa, Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo and The Capital Gazette of Annapolis, Maryland. I do take a slight offense at the idea it's okay to intentionally slaughter the language for tradition's sake. Fuck tradition. It's People Of The Year.

@rainmanjr unless "Person of the year" is a POSITION title, and then it is irrelevant how many people are in the one position. "The world's best" for instance is one position that can refer to many people. I will admit though that it is drawing a very long bow.

@rainmanjr I agree with you ,good grammer first ,nothing wrong to change it to the plural

@Cyklone Judging from what I read in web posts, supposedly from common people like myself, grammar, punctuation, spelling (even with spell check) have all become nearly non-existent. Let's destroy the concept of plurals, also, and put it down to tradition. WTF is so hard to grasp about this?

@rainmanjr yeah, I was trying to find a justification but, bottom line, poor grammar annoys the shit out of me too

Trump is going to have a major hissey fit

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 11, 2020

With any luck he'll become apoplexic 😄 check the dual meanings of the word 😆

Boy, I bet that really chaps his ass. Ha, ha. 😁

it is really going to get chapped in the future

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559823
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.