Agnostic.com

13 18

Look what came in the mail today! Did you get one, too?

It was mass-mailed to all residents of Wenatchee, WA. Aren't we special?

America in Bible Prophecy

The Future of Earth's Last Superpower Revealed

Laughed out loud when I saw the table of contents:

1. The Beast from the Sea.

2. The Beast from the Land.

3. The Mark of the Beast: What Is It?

4. Get Ready!

Into recycling it went. The magazine stinks... from what? Beast sweat?

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love the fact that the first line is. "Find an error, let us know..." Are they are inviting you to send them a five hundred page line by line dissection. LOL

The only thing I get in the Mail is Bills, Bills, Bills

Nope

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 12, 2020

I can attest to one and all that there is no America in Bible Prophesy. I don't care what bible books you are reading or what others have told you about them, America is not in bible prophesy. In fact, the whole idea of prophesy is an iffy situation at best. Even those who have once been involved with it cannot agree on it. The best place for anything like this is the recycle bin.

BTW, If you get something like this and you have a religious friend don't mention that you pitched it. Your friend will start telling you the parts they agree with.

What, no beast of the sky?

Another friend mentioned getting something from the Jehovah's witnesses in the mail recently too.

If I didn't know this was a piece of religious bullshit, I might think it was some kind of fantasy/horror fiction that I just might want to read. It's got beasts from the land and the sea, and there's a mystical mark that needs to be recognized, and we have to be ready for the coming monster apocalypse! Hell yeah! Sounds like a fun story.

It's just religious propaganda? Stupid God.

If you thought it was some kind of fantasy/horror fiction... you'd be 100% correct. 😀

@Charles1971 I see what you did there. Excellent! 👍

Okay, I'll go with saying wow! 🙄 but it does make me think, with the solstice coming and all, does anybody remember the recipe for roast beast? I remember setting the oven for 666°. For approximately 666 seconds but I forgot how long you're supposed to marinate. 🤔

Much better if you decide to roast a Christian baby imo.
After all, the flesh is much, more tender, the crackling is less tougher to chew, marinating times are much shorter as are the cooking times as well.
Plus, be quite 'religious' when cooking, do it the old way, on a Stone plinth with hot coals instead....LOL.

@Triphid oh yes, and if I remember right uncircumcised male child you render off the fat for flying potion. 😱 (Warlock)

@oldFloyd And can be saved to make really great tasting French Fries as well.

666 Days. This method usually puts off an offensive odor after about two weeks though...

@Triphid oh! Never thought of that, I usually poach them for breakfast...

Wow, is Emperor Nero coming back, Party time People, Party time is coming....LOL.

"America in Bible Prophesy?"
Hmm, interesting how a completely unknown continent/nation gets into a book written completely in 4th. Century C.E. especially when it was thought that the British Isles were the very edge of the ENTIRE world.

Well, it's a prophecy don'tchano. 😉

God, country. 🙂

And to think, a tree was killed for that.
🤬

And now, all of those birds, etc, that once called that tree 'Home' are completely homeless.

That would never have made it into my house. I generally enter and exit via the garage, and it would have been dropped into the recycling bin on the way into the house.

Depends solely upon the 'quality' of the paper used.
IF it IS any like that used in the Goat-herders Guide to the Galaxy then it makes great stand-by Dunny paper for times of emergencies...LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.