Agnostic.com

1 4

Seven of us went to the fabulous Theopolis Social Club tonight. All the individual tables were 6 ft apart and we were in a huge tent warmed with propane heaters that was open on two ends. The temperature was cozy the music was from the brilliant Chanda Graham who is backed up with a very professional ensemble.

This was my first time out to eat in a month because I only eat at outdoor venues and it was just getting too darn cold. I bundled up and wore both a mask and a face shield.I hadn't been there before and wasn't sure about the social distancing so I ordered my food ahead and ate in the car so I could keep my mask on all the time. Live music is one of the things I still enjoy in life and I think Cami is providing a very safe venue.

Despite my elaborate face coverings my friend, Chanda Graham, still recognized me.

Lorajay 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cute look.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.