Agnostic.com

3 1

12/13/20 Trump's legal attempt to overturn the election has failed, now the street fights have started. I thought we settled this damn issue 155 years ago. THE VIOLENCE BEGINS? [united-cats.com]

Druvius 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did you have a class in high school that told you everything was settled?

There will not be widespread violence. A few nuts here and there.Trumpites may be politically stupid, but they are not suicidal.

Ohferpetessake, why not just precipitate another run on toilet paper.....

Are you watching the news? Four people stabbed one shooting 33 arrests. Michigan State House closed because of threats, their doing electoral vote remotely. Don't diminish this.

@barjoe Fucked up part, who didn't see this coming? This is exactly what you'd expect from a country that will be under authoritarian rule in the next couple decades.

@barjoe I am I guess getting desensitized because this shit happens ALL THE TIME, I am just glad no school children were involved.

@AnneWimsey That's only because schools are closed in much of the country.

@barjoe gee, and here I was feeling relatively cheery.......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.