Agnostic.com

12 9

At ‘Stop the Steal’ Rally, Jonathan Cahn Warned of Anti-Christian Persecution Under Democratic Rule and Asked God to ‘Have Your Way’ With Government

[rightwingwatch.org]

xenoview 8 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God can't rig an election?

El Supremo Sky Daddy is about as useful as a 1 legged man in an Arse-kicking Contest OR, a Screen door on a Submarine.

It gets more crazy all the time.

Yeah, and like that is going to work....LOL.

Jonathan Cahn is as deranged as Harold Camping.

God gave the government a coupon to Burger King?

I wonder what he would do if he Had His Way?

Having read the bible, no protection and no pulling out. Those are sins!

He would fuck democracy.

These fruitcakes don’t know their own god taught “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s.”

Psst . . .who do you think was casting all those ballots from the Great Beyond? Clearly, it must be a miracle that so many could be cast all at once across so many states in so many districts, and the Dems couldn't possibly be coordinated or wiley enough to pull off such a coup. It must be a sign, so you should probably sit down and shut your pie hole.

I was about to ask if Jonathan Cahn should shut his pie-in hole or his pie-out hole, but found that he’d already shut his pie-out hole, where he gets his stuff.

My holy heavens...these people do not understand government. And, they (the religious right) have brought all of their different religious angles together to ‘stomp’ for trump...a glorified criminal! Not even a wide majority of votes to remove trump from office, resonants with these religious zealots! They do not recognize that others have a different ideology to what they are pushing! ‘The others’ (but not their group) are illegitimate, and they are only out to destroy the religious zealots! Good heavens, it is they who want to destroy...and any or everything that tries to stand in their way! Only they have ‘rights!’ This is hell...

Well if their best weapon is their god, we’re safe

Well.......this is another sign that the religious right is desperate. Their whole existence depends on keeping certain segments of the population dumbed down and ignorant.

Younger people are abandoning this shit in droves. My two nieces, ages 23 and 26 find all of it despicable, especially the way it persecutes “Others” different than they are. And many of their friends share that opinion.

That’s why this isn’t surprising.

Well, they believe in things that don't exist, so this isn't much of a stretch.

Good point

A monarchy is a great way to f--k a democracy, so at least they are getting the language right with "having their way" with government.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.