Agnostic.com

13 12

LINK Kirk Cameron Will Spread Christmas Cheer and COVID With an In-Person Sing-along | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Last weekend, a group of COVID-denying Christians gathered in small groups around the country to sing Christmas carols as a way to show they’re “fed up” with government restrictions meant to save people’s lives.

This weekend, one of those groups, led by actor Kirk Cameron, is going to do it again:

snytiger6 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Along the way maybe the idiot might actually find the Crockoduck.

Well now, they should all gather in the MILLIONS if this is the case. Fuck all of them. Let COVID kill them all.......I won’t lose a seconds worth of sleep over it.

I think it is fair enough that they are happy spreading covid amongst themselves it is when they do it to others that I get mad.

Jerks

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 18, 2020

Lol too nice of a name for ‘em.

Hes another one I wouldnt mind seeing as a statistic

thinking of you Kirk

I wouldn’t give this idiot the sweat off a dead persons ass.

God will protect them. What a piece of shit he is!

Faithfools do some stupid things.

Religious dummies and Trump are reason why the Covid bs is still threatening as it is. If we had caring people with brains in positions of power, the vaccine would have been found earlier and some people would be vaccinated by now. I plan to take both shots when it comes ready for common man in retail.

A never was who is not enough to be a has-been.

He's on my buddy's top ten people he wants to die list. Maybe this will open a spot for him to bump up number 11!!

True. If I ever became terminally ill, there are 4 people on my list who will be permanently disfigured. Torture Methods used by The Soviet Secret Police and later adopted by the Gestapo and Shutzstauffel (SS) of Nazi Germany.

I read a book about these methods back in the 90s that I purchased at a Military Collectables show.

Kirk who?

He was a child actor who grew up to only act ion religious projects... which are all bad.

Actor, comedian, con man and over-all nut case.

Comedian? Really?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.