Agnostic.com

13 14

LINK ‘I am not ashamed of what I did’: Proud Boys leader admits burning church’s Black Lives Matter sign

What did my family get? Whipped, lynched, boiled in oil and sold. Anyone want to add something?

IAJO163 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting... BLM protests burns downs and loots businesses... no problem. Protests are “peaceful”.
Destroy millions of $ of property and leave people destitute. All good
Hundreds in hospital, dozens dead. For the “cause”.

White guy burns home made sign. Damages a few $. No one hurt, no one affected.
Murderous hateful bigot!
Let’s burn his house and kill him in violent ways.

The hypocrisy and hatred in this site is astounding.

Hanno Level 4 Dec 20, 2020

@ddb-vegan
My point is the absolute hatred and violence you and and your buddies have here.

And no, I am no troll or Fox watcher or Trumpet..
I am an agnostic which is appalled with the hatred and bigotry shown by people who is supposed to be tolerant and accepting.

You are hypocrites and no better than the far right.

It doesn't help that tRump likes them.

Lock him up.

The Trumpanzees are so thoroughly programmed that they honestly believe that Black Lives Matter is a subversive and violent group. They really are incurable.

I wonder what has happened to people who have no remorse, no shame, no compassion....and other things. Are they just psychopaths and should all be locked up?

They should just get shot like dogs. These are not humans, just garbage. And should be treated as such.

@SeaRay2ex
Excellent example.
What has to happen to people with no compassion?
Compassionate guy: Shoot them like dogs.

Hypocrite much?

@ddb-vegan
No I did not.
You will see I started the response with @Searay.
He was the guy talking about shooting them like dogs.
He responded to a post about being compassionate.
I pointed out the hypocrisy.

I know very well how the site works... but thank you for making the effort to explain to and ensuring I understand.

I also have a fairly rudimentary understanding of the word hypocrisy...
Sorry, the last line was sarcastic

They are all nothing but a bunch of punks, fags and losers. Together they’re all big and tough.

Why don’t you fags try your act here in Harlem, Washington Heights or Bedford-Stuyvesant? Your fuckin’ asses will get beaten down and thrown into the East River.

F*ckhead!

Lock him up

These are terrorists, they should be prosecuted for hate crimes.

MizJ Level 8 Dec 18, 2020

Enrique Tarrio is emblematic of everything that is wrong in the United States of Absurdity. He suffers from multiple catastrophic failures of personality.

They have no shame.

Racist jackass... Too bad people on the left are pretty much non-violent and very unlikely to come after him. Unfortunately those on the right have no qualms about using violence as they think might makes right. In fact, it's one of the few things they respect.

@creative51 The diff is that people on the left willing to use violence to further political ends pretty well dried up by the end of the 70s, while on the right it has only continued to grow as a larger and larger part of the people on the right. For a while in the 90s, and maybe during the Obama admin., the feds seemed to try to to stop it. But with Trump, these groups and right wing violence have been actively encouraged.

@creative51 I am skeptical and suspicious of that assumption, mainly because the government in the US has a long, sordid history of using undercover agents pretending to be leftists in order to commit violence and use that to discredit and turn the public against leftists. This began happening long before the 1960s and these programs of infiltration and falsely crediting groups with violence has only been used against the left in the US, not against the right. That's because the government is way more opposed to leftist groups in the US than they are of the right.

well then IF that be the case he is offering then so I would NOT be ashamed in the least of giving a resounding boot up his arse either.

A baseball bat will be better.

@SeaRay215ex With a nail sticking out at the end.

@Jolanta LOL.....That works!! Great idea!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.