Agnostic.com

12 8

LINK Cardinal George Pell: People Turned Against Me Because of My Conservative Views | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Cardinal George Pell says the real reason people hate him so much is because he’s very conservative, and not because he was accused of child sexual abuse and aware of molestation taking place under his purview.

snytiger6 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Apparently child molestation is an identifying characteristic of conservatism.

I think the Cardinal has a point: Conservatism champions the powerful being able to abuse with impugnity, while the non-connected are targeted for abuse, for scapegoating, and further exploitation. Yeah, we hate him for his conservatism in the extreme!
ASSHOLE!

De Nile is a river in Egypt

Frigging BULLSHIT to the maximum on ALL counts.
IMO, he IS a Lying, Scheming, Scum-sucking, Bottom-crawling, Fetid piece of Pond-scum and IF that low-life was laying in the road freezing to death I wouldn't even give him the steam from my fresh turds to warm him up.

Well said!

Another braindead religious whackjob.

I believe he abused children and covered up the abuse done by priest under him.

these asshats are irredeemable

Molesting children is a major conservative value. So is murdering African Americans.

Probably doesn't believe that child sexual abuse is wrong.

No. They turned against him because of his immorality.

He is a horrible unfeeling person and should be put back to jail where he belongs.

If course it's your conservatism. The child molestation had nothing to do with it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.