Agnostic.com

11 8

LINK Ark Encounter Ticket Sales Continued to Plummet in November Due to COVID-19 | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Attendance at Ark Encounter remains at rock bottom during the pandemic. It’s not their fault, obviously, but the recovery has been slow for them just like everyone else...

...The bottom line? Ark Encounter had 24,105 paying visitors in November. But that’s a far cry from the 37,686 they had last November. It’s also a significant drop from October, a reminder that the busiest part of the tourism season is over.

snytiger6 9 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And after my sis and I visited the encounter we went home and fucked our brains out, just like noah and his daughters!

pretty obvious that people from kentucky lack the ability to think. i mean their senators are 2 of the worst in the country. their economy sucks, the government sucks, most of them are on welfare but the support the likes of trump. and they get taken for boondoggles like the magic boat of ill repute. what a joke.

And Kentucky is among the 5 poorest states in this country!! The other 4 are, of course, Bible Belt states. Kind of a pattern here.

Pity the young children who visit and are impressed by the "reality" of it.

I hope the ark goes under next year.

My question is what the hell is wrong with those 24k?

I think there are some who go there just to laugh at it.

Should we feel bad for them?

Nope, PARTY TIME in fact.

I understand a lot of this but Ark Encounter should have lost ticket sales due to FAKE.

Aw, that's sad (NOT), Ken Hambone-head's Ark of Utter and Unmitigated Bullshit is doing a Titanic style impression is it?
Should one cry or laugh, I vote for the latter ergo I am now ROFLMAO.

They will get their share of any Covid stimulus that congress passes.

Pre Covid their visitors were down from expectations. And, they blamed atheists for lagging numbers - if only, I'd love to take credit for their failings.

They sold that place to themselves to get a huge tax break, so I am sure there is another survival scam coming

They even got the state to pay for part of it.

@Beowulfsfriend Yep that is PRECISELY why I now call it Kensturkey and NOT Kentucky.
Since, imo, he HAS completely Plucked and Stuffed the entire State.

@Triphid I always thought of it as Kentacky.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.