Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Pastor Who Disregarded COVID-19 Restrictions Citing ‘Faith Over Fear’ Loses Both Parents to Virus

Maybe their faith wasn't strong enough. If they could have just eeeeked out a little more......

HippieChick58 9 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are consequence for stupidity.

Probably thinks it's Gods will idiot

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 25, 2020

At first I felt sad, then I actually read the article. muthafucker!!! It is EXACTLY the behavior of all the people like him that we have never gotten this pandemic under control in America. Oh so they (his elderly parents) wore a mask while in church - how special for them. IDIOTS!! The people not wearing the damn things are the fucking problem.
If I saw this ass in person it would take all my effort not to shoot the bastard. He is the reason we can't have nice things.

Good. I hope they all try to pray Covid away.

Reminds me of an uncle that decided his appendicitis was a test of faith, he failed that test.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563435
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.