Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Dave Daubenmire: I Went to a Zoo and Saw How Interracial Marriage Is Wrong | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Proving yet again that right-wing commentators who wrap themselves in religion have plenty of other problematic beliefs as well, Dave Daubenmire said on his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast yesterday that he went to the zoo with his … and therefore he still opposes interracial marriage.

snytiger6 9 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True because you do not see a Hypnopottymus married to a Rhino. Wait. Do animals marry? Who gets the license fee and where do they hang the certificate? Racist bastard.

Had no clue who this asshole was, had never heard his name before. I would have preferred to keep it that way. Too late now! Thanks a lot!

Did he happen to see his TRUE parents there, i.e. 2 very venomous snakes, perchance?

I’ll say this again........

When donkeys and chimpanzees ride the hobbiehorse, it conjures up shit like this.

The stupidity of the far Right Religious groups knows no bounds! He doesn't know the difference between mating rabbits of different fur colors and mating rabbits and cows.

Yet they are still allowed to reproduce ( the far right religious idiots)

I want to hit him around the head with a wet fish, over and over again.

Make that a Frozen fish...more pain! Wear gloves!

@AnneWimsey Thanks for the tip.

@snytiger6 I would need a bigger fish and not so much dancing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.