Agnostic.com

8 13

This article speaks for itself.

"Satanic Temple Challenges 18 States' Abortion Laws With Religious Exemption Claim"
[newsweek.com]

RussRAB 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You know, I used to chuckle at Satanists. But u know, they may serve a purpose in killing this stupid fairytale religion we live under.

Well, there is that old sayign of "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". I think that applies here.

Most christianists equate atheism with Satan worship anyway. And communism.

Interesting! Anxious to see how this develops.

I think this is another good example of TST using their religion as a weapon to fight unnecessary government restrictions.

I could be (and I hope I'm) wrong, but I think (given the current members) the SCOTUS will find way(s) to support "compelling government interest" and the abortion restrictions are "least burdensome way to further that interest".

Love this, fight fire with fire! Also, how is complications from pregnancy possibly the 6th leading cause of death in the US? Jeebus we really are a 3rd world country

More like third rate.......

Good for them

I've said it many. many times before and keep on saying so long as there is breath in my body.
keep the Rosaries away from womens Ovaries, keep Religion out of Reproduction, keep the Bible out of the bedroom.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.