Agnostic.com

2 4

I found this by Bill...and I have to share with all my Agnostic brothers and sisters.

Robecology 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well as an atheist cousin, I totally agree with Bill, who, by the way, is an atheist.

While I think Maher has some good things to say, religion isn't the sole cause of these things, as proven by some of the members of Agnostic.com and the state of civil liberties in China and N. Korea. Religion is the cause of much that is bad but not the sole cause.

Religion was a need that evolved for the curious and imagining. Pre-science - it answered lots of questions. But by the Middle Ages....as science dawned -astronomy, then microbiology began to poke big holes in the story of creation. Then it was too late; the Crusades, the inquisitions all worked to force people to think religiously or perish. We're coming out of that slowly; too slowly for me and most scientists...but we are evolving;

But we are running out of time; We are headed towards extinction;

[theguardian.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.