Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK DC attorney general calls on Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump

Works for me! And here I thought the circus was over...

HippieChick58 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That would work for a lot of us.

will be over when most of 75,000,000 Americans either come to their senses...or die off...

The ugly has just begun, the P.B/ Trump Cultist will be trying to wreck havoc for the next 4 years. Which is why Trump Must be Impeached and Convicted of Formenting Sedition. He would then be Barred from holding National office..

tRump just made the most slimy video speech on the news. There is no low he will not sink to. The riot at the capital had nothing to do with him of course! Slimy bastard!

The circus has just started..

So who would then be acting president? Who would, as such, have the power to pardon? Muzzle tRump and let him sit and stew the next 2 weeks and then when Pence and tRump are gone throw the biggest book you can find at him.

Milquetoast Mikey would be Prez..for 12 days.

@Charlene And why hasn't that been discussed? The last thing we need is another pardon especially for the head POS.

@JackPedigo Mikey Boy hasn't the Huevos to start it..

@Charlene He's caught between the proverbial rock and hard place. I can see a pardon because it is the 'christian' thing to do!

@JackPedigo Ahh, No he's Not,If he Is, it's of his own making.. He Chose to support Trump,, Now He has to Choose between the Constitution or Trump.

@Charlene We all know about where Pence's loyalty lies. Ford thought he was preserving the nation with Nixon's pardon. These people find ways to justify anything so let's not give them a chance to make important decisions.

I'd just like to go back to the days when lying about a blow job in the Oval Office was considered impeachable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.