Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Melissa Joan Hart Told Her Son That Only People Who Believe in Jesus Are “Good” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Actress Melissa Joan Hart must have spent a little too much time on the set of God’s Not Dead 2: She is now facing backlash for telling her young that only people who believe in Jesus are “good.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meanwhile, IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes have called Melissa Joan Hart a horrible actor.

Melissa Joan Hart lacks the brain to see her own bigotry.

Wow what a HUUUGE SURPRISE!! (Being sarcastic)

She must really sucked in, all those fumes from her hair dye to come up with crazy like that.

Bullshit

It does make me angry that they tell their children things like this.

It makes me livid as fuck that they think they have the right to tell other people's children shit like this.

"It's not easy being a Christian," and, imo, even harder being both Chrustian and an Arse-hole at the same time.

In time this sort of thing will come back to bite people in the ass. Kids grow up and get smart.

Melissa who?

So a priest abusing her son would be a good person?

In the warped, sick minds of the Faithfools of course he would since, after all, HE is the chosen representative of Gawd and Jeebus Chrust on earth is he not?
Therefore, he CAN DO NO wrong.

I wouldn’t be surprised if so. In fact nothing shocks me anymore.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.