Agnostic.com

13 15

Announced tonight: TheFBI will be posting lots of pics of lots of rioters and invites the public to identify them, with of course an anonymous hotline.
Gonna be keeping my eyes open!

AnneWimsey 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope that the arresting officers remember that the people they will be arresting bludgeoned an officer of the law to death by smashing his head with a fire extinguisher. And that they remember when tRump told them to not be gentle when arresting criminals.

I can’t believe my wacky cousin from Missouri wasn’t there, but I haven’t seen him in any videos yet.

Just heard on NPR that if the rioters think they are safe at their homes, they are not. Prepare for a knock at the door (I was thinking, be ready for the door to get broken down and 'legally armed' police to point their guns in your face).

The jails are going to be very very crowded. These guys better make sure they have a clean mask.

The rioters left their DNA in the Capitol as well. I'm sure that through 23 and Me or ancestry.com they could find them all.

As I posted on Twitter, they should just subpoena cellphone tower records for everyone within 1/4 mile of the Capitol that day and start correlating. People don't even need to make a call or send a message. Just having their phones on is enough to identify them.

Flute fun they could turn it into a lottery - the weekly Traitorpot drawing would be a bit. Maybe also put the hard to find ones on milk cartons. Traitor Milk

I didn't recognize any of them.
I have a hard time telling the difference between random MAGA.

I know. All those white snowflakes look the same to me.

Have they arrested that Wookie yet? Hope so. I should think they'll get nabbed by the cops. I mean they're really smart characters, arent they, posting themselves all over social media? The FBI would never think of looking there, right?

I’m sure to find a few look-alikes among my friends.

I would love nothing more than to recognize one of these fuckers.

Does identifying the Pennsylvania criminals who printed the fake 123 thousand illegal ballots for the BidenS DNC crime families qualify for a 1000 buck$ REWARD ??? THE 19 CRIMINAL state officials who kicked WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US off ballots in 19 states ?

Our Atheist Green Party hero also USMC Veteran @HowieHawkins

Larry, were you there? You sure sound like it! And stop spreading those stupid lies!

@AnneWimsey listening to live radio Wednesday for hours had my ears "there" only stupid fools believe fake news who refuse to invalidate illegal ballots in Pennsylvania.... but you believe in Santa Claus too

@AnneWimsey the same criminals who rigged 2 primaries against Bernie.... pseudoLibs will believe any lie that relieves them of the hard work of digging for facts fake news covers up

@Larry68Feminist Larry, calling Biden a "rapist" is not only incredibly nasty but ACTIONABLE...knock it off! I am reporting this to Admin, which I very seldom do. I understand you live in a nursing home & have "problems" but this cannot be tolerated!

@AnneWimsey you are calling Tara Reade a liar for not having Senator BidenS fingers in her vaginal one night in the Senate Office hallway ....I post facts while you believe fake news and the DNC vote crimes that depose a sitting PRESIDENT

@AnneWimsey more lies about me ...your personal attacks upon me do not validate the historic crimes against Bernie, TrumpOLINI and our Atheist WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US... your mental problems are OBVIOUS while I hold credentials in crisis counseling 38 years.. . My address is unrelated to nursing care so apologize for your lies ....perhaps you should consider nursing home to assist your advanced age and inability to discern facts I have posted here

I think there's also $1,000 reward if you locate someone that is convicted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.