Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Conspiracist: Don’t Blame Antifa for the Siege! “American Patriots Did This!” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Conservative activist and conspiracy theorist DeAnna Lorraine, last seen claiming she wouldn’t get a COVID-19 even if Jesus were to take it, has some not-so-surprising thoughts about the right-wing riots at the Capitol earlier this week.

Any person, right or left, with a moral compass would condemn what happened during that siege. But not Lorraine, who called the rioters “patriots.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On occasions it makes me often wonder how these people can actually breath, eat, sleep and breed with their heads so firmly wedged up their own arses.

On all occasions, unless i am asleep......

Same with the big Chump........that’s the same thing he says about Qanon, Neo Nazis.

Along with 74 million others this woman is delusional.

I don’t think patriot means what they think it means

45 supporters have no "moral compass".

Most have no brains either.

That's Four (4) syllables....ain't you the optimist!

What can you expect from the same people who consider Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis American heroes.

Might I add Andrew Jackson?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.