Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Christian “Prophetess”: Heaven Has a “Portal” So Your Dead Relatives Can See You | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(She's bat shit crazy, but her pronouncement are very amusing)

Kat Kerr, the self-proclaimed Christian “Prophetess” who thinks Heaven is home to cows driving tractors and a city made entirely out of Jell-O, has a new announcement to make about Heaven.

It turns out there are special balconies in Heaven — lots of them — and your dead relatives use it to spy on you. But only when you want them to. And this is all a fact. There’s even a painting of it.

snytiger6 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Really? I bet they saw the Verrazano Narrows Bridge in the Sahara Desert? Or maybe was it on Jupiter?

Do they watch me while I jerk off? Take a shit? Then no fucking way!

Makes perfect sense when you come to think about it since is NOT Sky Daddy the Original Voyeur of ALL Voyeurs? LOL.

No one has ever gone up to heaven...
none of these clowns even read the Bible i guess lol

I am a prophetess. My only followers are dogs.

But first you must drink this concoction of ayahuasca.

Some believers think that you can be in heaven and look down on you relatives who are in hell. I'm sure this would make many people so happy but not sure exactly what the belief is for.

So you die go to heaven and turn into a voyeur?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.