Agnostic.com

11 12

LINK A Creationist is Angry He Can’t Get a Grad School Degree in Creationism | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In 2007, the Institute for Creation Research — yes, that’s really a place — wanted to offer a Master of Science degree with a major in Science Education in the state of Texas. In order for that degree to have more value than a sheet of toilet paper, however, a school needs proper accreditation.

They didn’t get it because they didn’t meet basic science standards. How could they? They don’t teach science. They make up stories that align with their fundamentalist interpretation of the Bible and pass it off as science.

snytiger6 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Phrenology is much more lucrative.

By that reasoning, I should be granted an honorary degree in Lamarckism! All that BS should definitely translate to an MS.

There is only one text book, can't he memorize that?

Faithfools believe and say some stupid stuff.

Nobody outside of a church or organizations who support them believes in creationism.

Maybe he can get a fairytale diploma? 😁

I can give him a degree from Trump University but only if he blows my johnson!

I copied that Meme for later use.

@snytiger6 Lol....... you’ll probably like this one as well

It says volumes that they can't get accredited in Texas. Maybe he should try Idaho.

Or Mississippi.

Texas couldn't in all good conscience grant accreditation for this. They are after all the 2nd largest state in the Union and must maintain some credibility.

He can probably buy one online...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.