Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Dave Daubenmire: Meghan Markle “Poisoned” the Royal Family By Being “Half Black” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Dave Daubenmire, a Christian commentator last seen explaining his opposition to interracial marriage, was right back on the racism train this week when he went after Meghan Markle.

He blamed Markle, who is now stepping away from the royal family along with Prince Harry, for having “infiltrated”and “poisoned” the family’s bloodline.

He didn’t even try to hide his bigotry. He even realized his comments were racist… before continuing with the racist statements.

snytiger6 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Coach Dave is an evolutionary anomaly.

Hateful Ignoramus

He’s from Ohio, for Pete’s sake! I will never understand why so many Americans are obsessed with the British royal family.

I think he subscribes to the eugenics blood line (sometimes referred to as "race horse" ) theory (p0romoted by the Nazis). He follows the delusion that some blood lines are better, thus the obsession with royals... and in this case his view of the blood line being tainted.

@snytiger6 Yeah, it’s still a very popular perspective, held by many who have no idea what eugenics was. Speaking of which: How many Yanks realize that the UK’s royal “House of Windsor” is not British in origin at all ... 🇩🇪

@The-Krzyz Very, very True, in fact their family name was Originally Sachs-Coburg-Gotha until WWI then, out of fear of being ostracised by the English peoples they immediately changed it to Windsor.
Heritage speaking there has NOT been a 100% born and bred, REAL British Royal Family since pre- Norman times.

Someone else with his head firmly wedge deep up his own arse I see.

By holding and promoting this belief Dave is causing violence, racism, and strife.

He needs to do some prison time for his racism.

That's like the complete OPPOSITE of what's said in the next Atheist article regarding N. Korea, but okay. Not that I agree with racism. I had sort of thought as Harry and Meghan as being more "ours" because they are on our continent and she is American. I do disagree with the politicization she has infused with her public stance, though not with the underlying message of helping all who are facing higher rates of poverty and related problems.

I know it's never likely to happen, but blatant, public, racism ought to be illegal.
It turns my stomach when people flaunt their ignorance and irrational hatred.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569200
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.