Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK TX Pastor, a George W. Bush Spiritual Adviser, Sentenced in $3.5M Fraud Scheme | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Houston-based pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell, a former spiritual adviser to President George W. Bush who delivered the benediction at his inauguration and presided over Jenna Bush Hager‘s wedding, has been sentenced to six years in prison as a result of his role in a massive fraud scheme.

snytiger6 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Considering how many of these wealth Christians run scam operations, it just figures Texas would go after the black con man pastor.

Now WHO would have ever though a Preacher would do something like that???? LOL.

I read this earlier and don't see any way out of it for him. My advice is not to commit fraud.

A faithfool busted for stealing money. He only got 6 years in prison. I bet he goes to a minimum security prison.

I am terribly shocked, that he got even charged let alone sentenced. 😤

If I pointed out that he is black... would that explain why he was charged?

@snytiger6 Nuf said.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.