Agnostic.com

28 1

How much do you?

I made a Costco run and got out under 100 bucks! How much do you usually spend there?

• 24 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 0 votes
fauxname11 7 Apr 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My shopping habits are minimal Costco or otherwise. The only reason I got a card was to save a bundle on a new pair of glasses.

@fauxname11 my parents fought over money. She was 17 and living at home when she married and he expected her to know about finances. We kids paid attention and vowed to manage our own finances. Years ago I got involved in the "voluntary simplicity" movement and learned to decouple money and happiness. I still practice a lot of what I learned.

We don't have costco

Probably from being partially transmale, I tend to go straight for what I'm looking for in a store, buy those few items, then leave.
I hate shopping.

But I am also frugal, so used to shop at Costo, when I was near one, to get bulk items.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.