Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK Man Involved in MI Governor Kidnapping Plot Said God Gave Him Permission to Kill | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Remember the plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer?

Six of the suspects in that scheme have been indicted in the plot so far, and one of those men — surprise! — happens to be a member of a right-wing militia that stormed the U.S. Capitol last week. And in a recent court appearance for the Whitmer plot, that man claims he had God’s permission to kill people:

snytiger6 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw the neighbors dog talking to him.

I know who this guy is. He's local. He owns a trucking company in Delaware. Governor Carney pardoned him for a gun charge, assault and burglary in 2019. I think Gov Whitmer should sue John Carney, that piece of shit.

He's lying! I never gave him permission.

I didn't either.

That man is dangerously deluded. He needs to be locked up in secure accommodation until he comes to his senses, and that means he dies in there, then so be it.

Good thing God gave permission; otherwise such action would have been a sin.

He obviously worships Thanatos, the God of Death! [en.wikipedia.org]

If people like him really believe this it shows how far delusions will go.

History is littered with people who thought just like him

Well if god said so, must be ok...

The god made me do it excuse should be outlawed and an additional 2 to 4 years should be added to any sentence.

Make it 25.

Of course! If you are a true believer god seems to be able to justify anything your crazed mind comes up with, be it playing with snakes, living life as Amish, or killing anyone who disagrees with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.