Agnostic.com

10 11

Local Crazy Train #
I am trying to refrain from posting anything on Facebook that might cause division but I just have to share this experience sent to me by a local progressive friend.

"Just so you know, the "crazy train" is in Shawnee. I went to the P.O. and there was a guy behind me, who decided (in his deranged mind) that I was interested in what he had to say. He informed me that Biden was going to be arrested immediately after he takes office tomorrow, because China has 750,000 troops at the Canadian border and Mexico has 350,000 troops at the southern border. Biden is to be arrested because he plans to sign surrender documents to China and all U.S. citizens who are too old to work will be taken out and killed. How's that for a conspiracy theory? For once I was a complete loss for words. Thought you'd like to know so you can escape the country before noon tomorrow. LOL"

Lorajay 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The man at the post office sounds like he could use a civil commitment...

You are in crazy town

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 20, 2021

They’ve swallowed the lies and batshit crazy Qanon garbage for the past four years. They have been fed this stuff from their president, their state elected Republican leaders, their TV and church pastors for the past five years. Brainwashing is hell to undo. If it is even possible once they are that far down the rabbit hole, it will require major deprogramming efforts.

If it had been me who heard that, I would have felt compelled to say to the man" :You are out of your damned mind."

Did the guy have orange hair and skin? I think I may know who that guy was.

ah well as a wise squirrel once said

It sounds like he got it straight from Lord Jesus Trumpy and the Virgin Melania!

Affluenza.....worse than Covid-19. Much more contagious

twill Level 7 Jan 20, 2021

That's what you get when you let fascists run wild on Faux News and social media.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.