Agnostic.com

14 17

A Wonderful Inauguration Day

My heart swells with relief, joy and hope that President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have been safely inaugurated in office. A tremendous achievement Democrats across America. I can finally exhale.

I celebrated by making French toast with whole-grain bread and a little vanilla and cinnamon.

How are you feeling?

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yummy Toast ,It certainly was a great day ,went per ect ,need lot more days like this

I have been struggling this week and last. I started a new job last week and we work with a piece of software that is giving me fits. Not intuitive at all and horribly unforgiving. This week I'm doing better with the software, and between calls I was able to catch up with the news. No unpleasantness at the inauguration! Yes, things are looking up and I'm way less stressed.

My wife broke into uncontrollable crying. So much pent up...she is on cloud nine now. Great weight lifted off shoulders

Happy! Hope Biden can do what he said he will do.

A great sense of relief. That things are going back closer to normal and I can truly be myself in public, some day.

What little I saw of it on local TV appeared to be very nice.

In the words of the song by Queen, " Another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust ........."

Great relief, and some nervous energy

"Well it took a few tries, but you finally got in now." As the tart said to the virgin.

Relieved

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 20, 2021

I hope you are right .... I guess I'm just not as confident as a lot of people in him, but I really hope he is more progressive than I see him.. .
Maybe kamala will be selective as to what she delegates to him ! Lol

I'm glad my original prediction did not come true thanks to two divisions of troops being deployed in Washington and all the barbed wire.
So is Trump happy at what he's done? Think of the cost to your nation in prestige, dollars and social health.

I can't help but feel sorry for the White House cleaning crew. Just imagine having to haul that urine soaked mattress out of the master bedroom. Not to mention having to fumigate that place of the pee smell!

And ALL that bullshit piled up everywhere to be shovelled out, carted away, etc, etc, and that IS only just getting tRump out of the White House, the rest comes later.

Relieved.

1of5 Level 8 Jan 20, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.