Agnostic.com

15 11

LINK Angry Christian Mom Condemns “Graphic and Offensive” Cadbury Creme Egg Ad | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Earlier this month, the chocolate company Cadbury released a commercial poking fun at all the different ways people might eat one of their creme-filled eggs. It’s all in good fun.

Did you catch the moment when two guys were sharing one egg?

It lasted all of a second. But it’s enough to infuriate the one conservative Christian mom at One Million Moms (Twitter count: 4,235).

OMM’s Monica Cole says the ad is “graphic and offensive” and a sign of disrespect when it comes to “how the company celebrates the risen Savior.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What about that miracle performed by Jesus when he fed a thousand people with a single creme-filled egg? 🐰🥚

Good one!

This dopey faithfools stupidity is offensive. Boo hoo move on and get over it. Lalalala life goes on!!!

The sight of picketers in front of our local Planned Parenthood office is Graphic and Offensive to me.

I celebrate the Easter Bunny, you stupid fool!

Now that we have sanity in the country these people better get used to being upset. My advice, don't watch things that you might find offensive.

I imagine she may also have trouble with certain moisturizing creams as well then !

The look, the feel , identical...

Doesn't this stupid woman realise that easter is really a pagan festival (and as with all pagan festivals, taken over by the religious). The egg represents rebirth and renewal after a cold winter.

Ignorance is bliss.

Spring is probably offensive too as it takes people’s focus off a zombie god. Or did the eggs and Spring come first, possibly when all the, ‘joys of Spring’ included less guilty love 👨🏼🤝👨🏽
(Silly woman!).

She's just jealous cuz they be gettin' more than she does. 😀

Leelu Level 7 Jan 21, 2021

I wish my life was so easy that THIS is what I worried about..

Considering that the Vatican promotes sodomizing children,, I think she needs to open her eyes to reality! The Vatican,,,is the house of perversion!

Oh FFS, I guess in her house the words " NO, you cannot kiss Daddy Goodbye when he leaves for work, son, it would be a Homosexual act and Jeebus Chrust hates Homosexuals, are regularly heard to ring out."
Blimey O' Reilly, I'd even lay bets that Monica Cole even showers in her underwear so as to NOT offend God/Jeebus with her naked body or to ensure that her husband does NOT get aroused more than the 'required' once per year.

Faithfool trying control what other people do and believe.

Same as it ever was...

JFC
Monica can go fuck herself.
I find her existence offensive.

Cause nothing says Jesus like a fluffy bunny and eggs....

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.